bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of the Handle for the Valterra Waste Valves


Do you sell just the top part of the T handle on the waste water valves. Its the plastic part that screws on to the stem that you pull or push to open or close the valve.


Expert Reply:

We do have replacement handles for Valterra and Bladex waste valves. Part # T1003-6NVP and part # T1003-6GN are the black and gray handles in the newer valve styles while part # T1003-6VP comes in black and is the older version of the valve handle.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>