bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Shank For The Convert-A-Ball Pintle Hook Combo Part # PH1


I cant find the shank to my convert a ball set. Can I purchase the shank as a single piece.


Expert Reply:

The replacement shank for Convert-A-Ball Pintle Hook Combo part # PH1 is the Convert-A-Ball Cushioned, Adjustable Pintle Mounting Bar part # AMPC3.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>