Availability of Replacement Hitch Install Hardware for Draw-Tite Front Mounted Receiver # 65003


I need the mounting hardware for a Draw-Tite front mounted hitch. I have somehow lost the bolts in a move and now need them. The model number is 65003 and is for a 1997 Dodge Ram 2500. If you have the mounting hardware available, could I purchase it? Or if you do not, could you please inform me as the size, quantity and quality of the bolts necessary for installation? Thank you very much.


Expert Reply:

We can indeed get you that hardware!

You'll need our hitch replacement install hardware kit, part # RHK. Click the provided link, and when you're redirected to the product page, type in # 65003 into the field for 'Hitch Item Number' and Draw-Tite into the field for 'Manufacturer'.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Michael L

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>