Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Camera System Recommendation for 2020 Jayco 27RB Travel Trailer Prewired for Furrion
Yep! The Furrion Vision S system part #FOS07TASF is the correct system for your 2020 Jayco 27RB TT. This will easily install on the trailer using the already present wiring and bracket. This is the version of the Furrion systems that has the largest… view full answer...
- 5th Wheel Trailer Landing Gear Leg is Bent
If your landing gear leg (inner or outer leg) is bent then I strongly advise replacing it. A bent leg can be an indication of other unseen damage. We have numerous replacement legs available for both the lead leg and the follower leg. But it depends… view full answer...
- How to Determine Fitment of the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps
The SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps are an extremely universal RV step option. However, you will still need to measure the RV's doorway to determine fitment. If the RV's doorway measures 26" to 29-7/8" wide then you will want to… view full answer...
- Replacement Stabilizer Jack Need for Lippert Model 113407
The direct replacement for your Lippert Model 113407 stabilizer jack is part #LC369774. I confirmed this with my contact at Lippert. It requires an easy bolt-on installation. view full answer...
- Difference Between Lippert Kwikee 32 Series Step #LC3722615 and #LC372261
I spoke with my contact at Lippert just to verify the contents of the Lippert Components Kwikee 32 Series Double Tread Step #LC372261 that you referenced. He did confirm that this particular 2 step assembly includes everything needed (control unit,… view full answer...
- Can 5-Step TorkLift GlowSteps be Used in Place of a 4-Step Unit on a 2016 Keystone Trailer
You could potentially use TorkLift GlowStep Revolution Scissor Steps w/ Landing Gear - 5 Steps - 27-7/16" Base - 300 lbs Item #TLA8005 instead of a 4-step model. Choosing a set of these steps is based on the height of the unit once installed.… view full answer...
- Adapter and Re-Wiring Kit for Lance Truck Camper with Round Pin 7-Way Plug
A junction box/7-way plug kit like Epicord #277-000141 or #e99011 lets you convert the camper to match the 7-way RV blade type connector format. This avoids the extra connection points and potential trouble spots from using separate adapters. These… view full answer...
- What Weight Capacity of Tongue Jack is Needed for a 4,600 Pound Dry Weight Trailer
The rule of thumb for estimating a tongue weight is 10-15 percent of trailer weight. A 4,600 pound trailer would have a tongue weight between 460 and 690 pounds. Somewhere between a 1,000 to 2,000 pound capacity jack would be fine. Having a jack that… view full answer...
- Replacement Steps for 2007 Monaco Dynasty RV
From the picture you provided it appears you have the Lippert Kwikee 42 Series Double Tread Electric Step #LC372779. Unfortunately, we don't have replacement parts for the steps. Before purchasing make sure the mounting bolt pattern matches.… view full answer...
- RV on Ford E-450 Chassis is Hard to Steer and Sways
Just like a trailer, a vehicle being flat towed can pull around your RV, especially if the roads are uneven or wind joins in. There are several stabilizing products you could use to improve this issue and provide a better, safer tow. For a rear… view full answer...
- How is Lippert SolidStep Installed on 2018 Keystone Sprinter?
The SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps #LC791575 will need to install flush against the trailer's sidewall, with the door and door frame removed, which you can see in the photo of the instructions I've included; this would not be done… view full answer...