Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- 7k Timbren Trailer Axle that Gives Lower Profile
It's hard to give you an exact deck height you'd have with the Timbren Axle Less kits we offer like the part #TASR7KS01 as it depends on the wheel/tire size you use and frame height, deck thickness etc. But if you are looking for the lowest… view full answer...
- Ramp Recommendation for Loading Golf Cart into Truck Bed
For most golf carts you want to go with a 1,000 lb capacity loading ramp. I would however recommend the Erickson Arched Ramps part #EM07486 as they have a 3,000 lb capacity, an aluminum construction which will make them lightweight, and straps that… view full answer...
- Blue Ox Patriot 3 and 2 Comparison
The difference between the Patriot 2 #BRK2016 and the Patriot 3 part #BRK2019 is the the Patriot 3 continuously checks the brake pressure initially to make sure the unit is setup properly. view full answer...
- Highest Capacity 5th Wheel Hitch for a 2018 Ram 3500 Cab and Chassis
The highest rated 5th wheel hitch we have in regards to weight capacity is the Reese Low-Profile 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch part #RP30054 which is rated for 30,000 lbs. In order to reach the maximum towing capacity of your truck or near this is the… view full answer...
- Does Stallion Aluminum Car Hauler Ramp Set Have Lip to Drop Into Gap At End of Trailer
I believe you are referring to the 1" prongs on the Stallion Aluminum Car Hauler Ramp Set #288-07503 that are designed to grab onto the small gap at the end of most trailers. This not only provides a secure connection when loading/unloading, but… view full answer...
- Can a Load Range E Trailer Tire be Used in Place of a Load Range D Trailer Tire
Different size and bolt pattern wheels that take the same tire size will have different psi ratings. If your existing wheels are rated for 65 psi then it is less likely that they would also be rated for 80 psi which is what an ST225/75-15 load range… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Load Range D and E for the Tire Size ST145R12
Load range D has a capacity of 1,220 lbs at 65 psi, whereas load range E has a capacity of 1,520 lbs at 80 psi. Basically the only difference between the two is the weight capacity. With trailer tires you always want to have them inflated to their… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Load Range B and C Trailer Tires of the Same Size
Trailer tires that are the same size but with different load ratings will have different capacities. A load range C tire will have a higher capacity than a load range B tire of the same size. The Kenda 4.80-12 Bias Trailer Tire with 12 Inch White… view full answer...
- Are Tongue Weight, Hitch Weight and Pin Weight The Same Thing For a Fifth Wheel Trailer
Tongue weight and hitch weight describe the same thing, the amount of downward force applied to the hitch. For a fifth wheel hitch, it's usually called pin weight. A 3/4 or 1 ton truck with a long bed would be the preferred vehicle for towing a… view full answer...
- Longest Set of Folding Ramps for Loading Generator in Truck Bed
The longest folding ramps we have for you is the Arched Loading Ramp Set part #288-07432 for 1 or part #288-07432-2 for 2 which are 90" long. The 90" length will ensure the angle that will be required to load the generator in your truck bed… view full answer...
- A-Frame Trailer Box to Fit Batteries on Tongue of Trailer
The DeeZee Specialty Series Trailer Tongue Toolbox #DZ91716 may be what you're looking for. It measures 34 inches long in the back, 16 inches long in front, 14-1/4 inches wide and 18 inches tall. It's a 3.71 cubic foot box that locks and… view full answer...