bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Handle for Gray Water Dump Valve


Can you tell me which replacement valve handle to use for a gray water dump valve on a 2011 Northwoods Arctic Fox 29-5T?


Expert Reply:

If your gray water dump valve is a cable operated LaSalle Bristol # 34466N11AB36GM, # 34466N11AB48GMA, # 34466N11AB60GM, # 34466N11AB72GMA, # 34466N11AB96GMA, or # 34466N4AB96GMA, the correct replacement handle would be part # 34490CMA1G, which is the only replacement gray water tank dump valve handle for a cable operated valve we offer. If your valve is operated by a threaded rod and is a LaSalle Bristol model, the # 34466IHANDLEGRY you'd looked at would work well.

If you can get the manufacturer and part number of the valve itself, I might be able to locate a replacement.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>