Replacement Trailer Jack for Fulton Jack that Uses Snap Ring


Hello, I am trying to find a replacement jack for my boat trailer. Attached are pictures of the jack and the mounting hardware.


Expert Reply:

For your trailer that has a Fulton trailer jack that attaches with a snap ring the trailer jack you'd want is the Fulton part # FTJ120W0301 which will attach directly to your weld mount.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>