Best Wheel Chock and Leveler for a Class C Motorhome
I have a 24foot motor home dual tires which blocks or leveling system would be best for me
asked by: Fred
The best chock/leveling system we have for your motorhome with a dually axle is the Andersen Camper Wheel Chock and Leveler part # AM3604. This system can be used on trailers/vehicles up to 30,000 lbs with wheels up to 32" diameter. They are made in the USA and come with a three year warranty.
I have attached a review video for you in addition to a photo of a customer who used them on their Vista Cruiser Mini which is a class c motorhome that is around 24' long with a dually axle.
I received your answer on my question of what leveling part would be best for me I have a 24 foot motor home with dual tires my next question do I need to put your levers on both tires - it seems to me that only installing one lever on one tire would put stress on the other tore or axle ? Thank You or the quick response on my first question.
asked by: Fred
I spoke to Anderson Hitch and they stated that the Andersen Camper Wheel Chock and Leveler part # AM3604 needs to be placed on the outer tire in a dually setup, not under both tires. This will not create any additional stress on the trailer/motorhome axle.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Are Dexter E/H 1000 Brake Actuators Available
- Do both Sections of the Andersen Camper Wheel Chock part # AM3604 Need to Be Cut if One Does
- Recommended Leveling System for 4,800 Pound Travel Trailer
- Availability of Replacement Chock for Andersen AM3604
- How Many of the Andersen Camper Wheel Chocks is Needed to Prevent Trailer from Moving
- Can Andersen Wheel Chock and Leveler AM3604 be Used on Tandem Axle with ST235/85R16 Tires
- How Many Andersen Camper Levelers Are Needed Per Axle
- Using Andersen Camper Leveler # AM3604 on Tandem Axle Trailer with Closely-Spaced Wheels
- Class A Motor Home Leveling and Compatibility with Wheel Chocks and Levelers
- Recommendation For Tandem Axles Using Andersen Camper Wheel Chock and Leveler
- How Many Sets of the Andersen Levelers AM3604 are Needed
- What is the Weight of the Andersen Wheel Chock and Leveler
- Can Andersen Camper Wheel Chock and Leveler be Used on Dual Wheels
- How Many Andersen Camper Levelers # AM3604 Recommended for Forest River Microlite KS25 Trailer
- How Many Andersen Camper Levelers Per Axle Are Required For a Camper
- Recommended Wheel Chock And Leveler For Triple-Axle Trailer
- Will the Andersen Camper Wheel Chock and Leveler Work With 16" Tire/Wheel
- Recommended Cutting Method for the Andersen Camper Wheel Chock and Leveler AM3604
- Can Anderson Camper Wheel Chock/Leveler # AM3604 be Used on Dually Tandem Axle Trailer
- Can the Andersen Camper Leveler be Used on a Triple Axle 5th Wheel Trailer
- Will I Have To Cut The Andersen Camper Wheel Chock To Fit My Jayco JayFeather X213?
- Availability of Taller Level Jack than Andersen Wheel Chock # AM3604
- Will Andersen Camper Leveler # AM3604 Fit 2-Inch Gap Between Tires on 2013 Flagstaff 29RLS Trailer
- Anderson Levelers and Wheel Chocks for Changing Flat Tires
- Is There A Leveling System Available For A 2011 Fleetwood Tioga Montara 23B Class C Motorhome?
- How Many to Use and Where to Install Andersen Camper Leveler # AM3604 for Class C Motorhome
- Can I Cut Down My Anderson Wheel Chock For Narrow Spacing Between Trailer Tires
- Does it Matter Which Axle of a Tandem Axle Trailer the Andersen Wheel Chock is Used on
- How To Use Andersen Levelers With Dual Wheel Axle When Wheels Are Close Together