bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Bushings for Roadmaster End Link Assemblies


A local tire shop has told me that one of the bushings for the rear sway bar end link Roadmaster RM 590230-00 was worn out and needed replacing. Can I replace the bushing or do I need to replace the end link. If I can replace the bushings what is the product number for the correct bushings and what would I need to replace all of the bushings in both end links


Helpful Expert Reply:

To replace just the hat bushing for your Roadmaster End Link Kit # RM-590230-00 you will need the part # RM-205223-00. For the metal sleeve that the bushings install around you will need the part # RM-205501-00.

Each of these will include one bushing or sleeve so in order to replace the bushing and sleeve on both ends of a single End Link you will need to order a quantity of 2. If you need to replace both ends on both of the End Links you will need 4.

helpful expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>