Replacement Friction Sway Bar Hitch Ball and Bracket


I am looking for the ball that is designed to mount on the hitch to attach the sway bar too. Not the plate with ball attached. The bolt on one for the tower


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are simply looking for the Curt Sway Control Hitch Ball # C40093 or Reese # RP58060. This can be used with the bracket # RP26005 for 1-1/4 inch receivers or # RP26003 for 2 inch receivers. Another option is the ball mount # D320 with the tab welded on.

expert reply by:
Jason S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>