bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Keel Roller Assembly Similar to a Roller Bunk


Hi, I am looking for a keel roller assembly, much like a 6 foot roller bunk but with v-notch rollers for a keel. I have a 1957 16.5 foot plywood runabout on a 1971 Holsclaw trailer that is falling apart. The boat rests on an assembly of rollers that is about 6 foot long. The majority of the boat's weight rests on this assembly. I cant seem to find one for sale or any trailers that include this feature. Do you have any products available for this type of application? Thanks! David Gregoire


Expert Reply:

Though we have roller bunks like # DL21741 and a Deep V Keel Roller Assemblies such as the 8" # CE10403G and 12" # CE10455G, we do not carry what would amount to a combination of the two. We also carry Keel Roller Assemblies that attach to either 2" trailer tongues # CE32005G or 3" trailer tongues # CE32003G.

I've attached links to video reviews of these products for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>