Could Valterra Adjustable Water Regulator be Used with Y-Fitting for Dual Hoses


would I be able to hook up 2 hhoses to this regulator, if I can do you have the piece to use


Expert Reply:

There's no reason you couldn't run a Y-fitting on the out side of the Valterra Water Pressure Regulator part # A01-1117VP. We do not carry the fitting at this time though.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>