Q & A Icon

Adapter for 4 Prong 220 Volt Female to 110 Male Connector


I need an electrical adapter....4 prong 220V female to 110v male. Do you carry that?


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for an adapter like the part # A10-1550VP. It has a 220 volt 4 prong type female end and a 110 volt male end.

Check out the review video I attached for more info.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video

Follow up Questions

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>