Looking for 10 Inch Keel Roller w/ Bushing that Runs All the Way Through


do you offer a keel roller 10 inch with a solid bushing all the way through the rubber? I recently replaced mine only to have them collapse.self centering might have a full sleeve thank you


Helpful Expert Reply:

The 10 inch keel rollers from Yates Rubber, like part # YR10000 have a bushing on either end and a metal tube in the middle that acts like a bushing. The # 811 simply has the plastic caps at each end.

I'd recommend the # YR1000B from Yates. The non-marking roller is soft like polyurethane but is stronger than rubber. The roller has bushings on either end and a metal tube running through the roller that acts like a bushing.

helpful expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>