bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter Hardware Needed To Mount JT Strongarm Stabilizers To Round Tube Leveling Systems  


Im interested in purchasing the JT strongarm stabilizer for our 45ft toy hauler. I know I will need 6 of the hydraulic stabilizer lugs. Is there anything else I will need in addition? I saw someone mention additional swing bolts possibly?


Expert Reply:

Hi Joseph,

If your leveling system has a round tube design then you won't need the Replacement Swing Bolt # LC314596 and would instead need adapter lugs # LC314592 and shorter swing bolts # LC314595. The adapter lugs can be bolted to the footplate of the leveling system and then the smaller swing bolts will connect the arms to the lugs. You'll need two adapter lugs and two swing bolts per footplate to complete the setup.

I've attached an installation video below where Brad will show you how he had to use these to connect to a round tube system.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>