Securing Screw Dimensions For The Camco Hitch-Mounted Flagpole Holder
Can you please tell me the size of the two flagpole securing screws?
asked by: Rich
After contacting the manufacturer on your behalf I was able to confirm the two flagpole screws for the Camco Hitch-Mounted Flagpole Holder # CAM51611 are both 2-11/32" long.
Another popular item you may be interested in for when your flagpole is not in use is the American Flag Color Emblem 2" Hitch Cover # AMG102202
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Hitch Covers
- Flags and Political
- United States
- Metal Face
- Fits 2 Inch Hitch
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Recommended Flagpole Holder for 1-1/4 Trailer Hitch
- Can Camco Hitch-Mounted Flagpole Holder be Used for Patio Umbrella
- Dimensions Of Camco Hitch-Mounted Flagpole Holder
- Could the Camco Hitch-Mounted Flagpole Holder # CAM51611 Carry a Flag While Driving
- What is Inner Diameter of Camco Flagpole Holder CAM51611 Where Flag Installs
- Recommended Wall Mount For 2" Receiver Hitch Accessories
- Is There A Weight Capacity for the Camco Hitch Mounted Flagpole Holder
- Solution for Hitch Mounted Canopy or Umbrella
- Recommended Strobe Warning Light To Use While Snow Plowing
- Do I Need a High Low Adapter to Flat Tow a 2024 Chevy Equinox RS?