Replacement Foot for etrailer 3,500 Electric Jack Part # EJ-3520-BBX


Where can I buy bottom plug?


Expert Reply:

We have a number of replacement parts for the Electric Jack w/ Footplate part # EJ-3520-BBX. I am not totally sure what you are referring to as the bottom plug but if it is the footplate, we have this available using the Replacement Foot for etrailer or Ram Electric Jacks part # EJ-3520-FT.

If this is not what you are referring to them please just let me know or send a photo pointing out what you need replaced.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>