bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacing RV Sewer Spigot


I need to replace the grey waste valve blade. The RV sewer spigot is cracked and one of the lugs or ears is broken. Any tips on removing the existing sewer spigot - it is glued with I assume ABS cement? Also once removed do I replace with item #T1006 2 Valterra RV sewer spigot with flange 2? Thank you


Helpful Expert Reply:

The existing sewer spigot for your RV is likely attached with ABS cement, so the only way to remove it will be to simply cut it it off after taking out the mounting screws. If you have a 2 inch pipe then the Valterra RV Sewer Spigot # T1006-2 that you mentioned is the correct part. If you need 1-1/2 inch spigot you will use # T1006-1 instead.

We do also have ABS Solvent Cement with part # A05-0303 that you can use when installing the new part.

helpful expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>