bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Latch Repair Kit for a Fulton Trailer Coupler  


My coupler says 2inch Ball CL 2 Fulton. Can you tell me if this is the unit I should purchase?


Expert Reply:

The Coupler Repair Kit part # C25194 is designed for Curt trailer couplers that use a 2" hitch ball. Since you have a Fulton trailer coupler I cannot recommend you use this kit. Instead, I recommend taking a look at part # F670801 which is for 44125W and 44150W series couplers or part # F520801 which is for 308 series couplers. If you do not have either of these then the only option I have for you would be to replace the coupler as the repair kits are not universal.

I have attached a list of our trailer coupler selection for you if neither of the above repair kits will work for you.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>