bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Sewer Spigot With Threaded End to Drain Gray Water Tank Into Bucket  


Im refurbing my 1977 Scamp 13 with a new sink which has a 1-1/2 drainpiece 3-1/2 opening in bottom of sink. Theres no gray water tank - I use a 5-gallon bucket connected to the existing 3/4 fitting on the side of the trailer. My wish is to run 1-1/2 pipe from the sink to a flange on the side of the trailer, along the lines of your Part. No T1006-1, but I need something threaded on the outside for a cap and for connecting a hose or pipe to the 5-gallon bucket. Can you help?


Expert Reply:

I believe we have what you are looking for with the Valterra RV Sewer Spigot with Flange - MPT - 1-1/2" # T1008-1. This spigot is similar to the # T1006-1 except for the fact that it has the threaded 1/2" MPT end. Hopefully this is what you are needing, but if not please let me know.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>