bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of 1-1/2 inch Spigot With Flange for Gray Water Tank


The previous owner of our trailer disconnected both holding tanks. The trailer is old enough that the exit hole on gray water tank is an 1-1/2 and not 3inch like new tanks. When removing the plumbing, the outlet flange was damaged on th gray water tank. The tank is in good shape and does not leak. Is there a way to replace the flange without replacing the entire tank. I have been searching for an 1-1/2inch spigot to replace it like the ones for 3inch spigots that glue in. I have to order a new black water tank, but would like to save some money and try to repair the flange on the gray water tank.


Expert Reply:

We do offer a 1-1/2 inch spigot that has a flange, it can be found with part # T1006-1. You will want to make sure to secure it with ABS Solvent Bond # A05-0303 which is sold separately.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>