Trim Recommendation for 5th Wheel Camper that Fits in Track


We have a 2014 Rockwood 5th Wheel. All of the plastic trim that covers the screws all the way around the camper are brittle and would like to replace. It is flexible and curved to fit in the track. Not sure what it is called?


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you may be looking for the Camco RV Vinyl Trim part # CAM25212 which is the plastic trim that goes around the outside of campers and inserts in a track. This is a black 100 foot long trim that's 1 inch wide.

For white you'd want the part # CAM25202.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>