bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Vinyl Trim Insert with 1 Inch Width


Yes Im looking for vinyl molding for the outside trim on my motorhome and Im looking for a color of orange or red and maybe black and if I can get that trim the vinyl molding that heres to the inside and outside overlaps it on the trim that goes around and its one inch wide and it goes through all the seals in his final molding Plano molding


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you may be looking for a vinyl trim insert like the Camco - Black # CAM25212. This vinyl trim insert is 100 feet long and 1 inch wide and can be used to replace cracked or stained trim on your RV's roof edge or trim molding. It is constructed of durable vinyl with UV inhibitors to allow for a long lifespan.

We do not have this available in orange or red, but there are other colors such as Beige # CAM25192, Brown # CAM25232 and White # CAM25202 that you can look through using the link I have provided below.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>