bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Differences between Valterra Sewer Wye # TR38, TR38A and TR38B


Since all 3 models seem to still be available, can you tell me the difference between a TR38, TR38A, and TR38B Valterra sewage valve? Thanks.


Expert Reply:

The difference between all three of the part numbers is the difference between a "hub" and a "spigot."

The hubs fit over the spigots so it's basically the style of fitting you need.

The part # TR38 has a hub and a hub for bot the 3 inch side and the 1-1/2 inch side opening.
The part # TR38B has a 3 inch spigot and a 1-1/2 inch spigot.
The part # TR38A has a 3 inch spigot and a 1-1/2 inch hub.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>