bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Stabilizer Jack Need for Lippert Model 113407  


I need to replace a Lippert Model 113407 and would like to find something that matches this exactly, requiring NO drilling


Expert Reply:

The direct replacement for your Lippert Model 113407 stabilizer jack is part # LC369774. I confirmed this with my contact at Lippert. It requires an easy bolt-on installation.

expert reply by:
Jon G
click to enlarge

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>