bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Square Head bolts and Rubber Anti Slip Pads Needed for a Thule 376 Work Truck


Im needing this type square head bolt in a m6. I will be using this on a Thule 376 work truck rack. I also will need the replacement rubber anti slip s for the top of the rack, can you please point me in the right direction? thanks


Expert Reply:

The Replacement T-Bolt, item # 853-0782, is an M-8 size square head bolt. Most of the bolts used on the Thule ladder racks use M-8 size bolts normally, but we do have a M6 x 12 mm Allen bolt for the Ladder Lift, item # 919-0612-54. This is used with the Replacement Square Nut, item # 853-7557.

We also have a 1.5 x 22MM T-Bolt, item # 853-5648, that may be the item you are looking for.

The Replacement Rubber Strip for Ladder Rack TH376, item # 853-3544-23, should be the correct part for your

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>