Trailer Jack Ramp Recommendation for Tandem Axle Trailer to Change Spare


I have been told that you stock an item for changing flat trailer tires kind of like the TrailerAid ramp but its called a Half moon? I have looked on your website but find nothing named like this for changing a trailer tire while traveling.


Expert Reply:

I believe you are looking for the Blaylock EZ Jack part # EZ-JACK. This is a ramp that you can roll up on that will allow you to change a tandem axle trailer spare.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>