bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement Side Marker Lights For 2004 Winnebago Itasca Sunova


Have 2004 Winnebago Itasca Sunova. Need to replace some of the lights. Would like to know if , MC44AB and MC44RB , are the correct replacement for the Glo Bright 118A/117R lights I need to replace?


Expert Reply:

We do have replacement lights for the Glo Bright 118A and 117R lights you have on your Winnebago Itasca.

If the lights you have use incandescent bulbs, the replacement light you need for the amber light 118A, is part # MC44AB. This light measures 4 inches long and 1-1/2 inches wide and is 15/16 inches tall, and the mounting holes are spaced 3 inches center to center. The replacement bulb for this light is part # A194B.

For the 117R light replacement is part # MC44RB. It has the same dimensions but has a red lens.

If you are looking for LED lights for the 118A you would need part # MCL44AB. This light has 6 LEDs instead of incandescent bulbs. For the red light you would need part # MCL44RB. This light is the same as the # MCL44AB but has a red lens instead of amber.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>