Honda Odyssey Tire Chains
We offer a wide range of snow chains. Choose the design that is right for your Honda Odyssey and your budget.
- Thule - premium brand easiest to use tire chains
- Glacier - economical tire chains that are perfect for emergency use
- pewag - the widest variety of chains available from cable style to heavy-duty off-road snow chains
- Michelin - lightweight, easy to handle polymesh chains offer a smoother quieter ride
- Titan Chain - chains for excellent traction in everything from deep snow to off road applications
What our customers are saying:
Great pricing and A very good deal on shipping rates
Glacier Cable Snow Tire Chains Review - 2013 Honda Odyssey
Today on this 2013 Honda Odyssey we'll be test fitting the Glacier cable snow tire chains, part number PW1046, on 235/65/17 tires. This vehicle is front wheel drive so we'll be test fitting the tire chains on the front tires. To begin our test fit we'll lay the chain flat out on the ground to undo any kinks or tangles. We'll drape the chain over the tire. Notice that the hooks are facing out of the tire and then we'll go ahead and drive over the tire chain so that the male and female ends of the tire chain are on top of the tire. We'll then connect the ends of the tire chain at the top of the tire.
Glacier Cable Snow Tire Chains Review - 2012 Honda Odyssey
Today on our 2012 Honda Odyssey with tire size P235/60R18, we'll be installing Glacier Cable Snow Tire Chains, part number PW1046. Now, these cable chains are perfect for the occasional use. They use a rugged steel wiring covered with case hardened steel rollers for traction. To begin the installation, we'll lay our chains out flat on the ground and make sure we get out any tangles that may be in the chains. We'll now lay our chains over the tire, making sure that the cross chains are centered on the tire tread. Now is a good time to check to make sure that you have your chain on correctly.