Oldenkamp Hitch Cargo Carrier - RHMC1SV
Designed for full-size bikes, cruisers (over 750cc), choppers, and trikes, as well as small street and dirt bikes. Adjustable height and swivel capability make loading and pulling your full-size motorcycle quick and easy. No trailer needed!
- Designed for full-dress bikes, cruiser-style motorcycles (750cc and bigger), choppers, and trikes, as well as small street and dirt bikes
- Cradle holds front wheel of motorcycle while the rear is pulled behind
- V-shape offers better tire hold, which also stabilizes the bike while it is being tied down
- Built-in jack lowers the cradle for easier loading
- 16" Lift and 8" vertical adjustment
- Dynamic swivel capability allows the carrier to pull bigger bikes and choppers (over 400 lbs) more easily
- Allows the bike to trail straight and upright like a trailer so that it doesn't lean when taking a corner
- Helps avoid damage to front fork and rim and prevents bike from dragging
- Static capability is for smaller bikes (less than 400 lbs)
- Manufactured from structural square tubing
- Rust-resistant powder coat finish
- Can be used behind motor home
- Requires 1" wide tire tie-down straps (sold separately)
- 4 Straps for dynamic mode
- 2 Straps for static mode
- Fits 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Hitch receiver must be between 14" and 22" off the ground
- Carrying capacity: 1 motorcycle that weighs up to 800 lbs
- Will work with 16" - 21" motorcycle tires
- Front tire must be less than 5-1/2" wide
- Do not deflate the front tire of your motorcycle to make it fit in the cradle.
- If you are driving a long distance and your bike has a chain drive, then you will need to remove the chain. Belt drive and shaft drive bikes can be towed at speeds of 55 to 65 mph.
RHMC1SV Trailer Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier with Jack and Swivel for 2" Trailer Hitches
Trailer Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier with Jack and Swivel for 2" Trailer Hitches - RHMC1SV
Average Customer Rating: 3.0 out of 5 stars (1 Customer Reviews)Designed for full-size bikes, cruisers (over 750cc), choppers, and trikes, as well as small street and dirt bikes. Adjustable height and swivel capability make loading and pulling your full-size motorcycle quick and easy. No trailer needed!
by: c braithwaite08/26/2012
Hi I recently received a motorcycle tow hitch, it was delivered on time. company is a pleasure to deal with, the product is well made the wheelcage iam going to use on my trailer. there seemed to be to much play side to side with the jack, when i put my roadking wheel in cage . I think it would suit a smaller bike less expensive . i don't have have the nerve to use product ,thats NOT TO SAY it would not work as as advertised thats my review
A lot of tube type hitches have a little side to side play. I slip a thin fender washer in beside the tube and everything becomes stable.
comment by: Gregory - 09/09/2014
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality hitch cargo carrier for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate hitch cargo carrier information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.