How Does the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover # TX556901 Lock Shut
how do the bed covers for this truck lock, and what secures the tailgate?
asked by: Bob K
In order to open the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover # TX556901 you must first open the tailgate to access the latch. What that means is that if your tailgate is locked shut the cover is locked as well.
If you do not have a locking tailgate you would want the Pop and Lock Tailgate Lock part # PAL5400.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Vehicle Locks
- Tailgate Lock
- Keyed Alike
- Vehicle Specific
- Pop and Lock
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Cover for TruXedo Lo Pro On 2008 Toyota Tacoma with 6' Bed
- Replacement Tonneau Cover Tarp Recommendation for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 6 ft Bed
- What Bed Cover Will Work With Side Rails On A 2016 Toyota Tacoma
- Replacement Cover for the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover # TX556901 for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma
- Replacement Covers for TruXedo Tonneau Cover on a 2008 Toyota Tacoma With a 6 Foot Bed
- Replacement Velcro For TruXedo Tonneau Cover
- Will TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover Fit a 2014 Toyota Tacoma with Factory Cargo Rails
- Will the Truxedo LoPro for 2006 Toyota Tacoma Fit with my Factory Cargo Rails
- Replacement Tarps For a TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover on a 2011 Toyota Tacoma with 6' Bed
- Replacement Tarp for Truxedo Lo Pro QT for 2009 Toyota Tacoma 6 ft Bed
- Can Front Panel of TruXedo Deuce Tonneau Cover Be Opened on 2013 Toyota Tacoma with Tailgate Locked
- TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover for 2011 Toyota Tacoma
- Replacement Tarp for the TruXport Soft Part # TX256801 or Part # TX556901
- Replacement Tarp for TruXedo Lo Pro on 2008 Toyota Tacoma
- Difference Between Truxedo Truxport and Lo Pro QT Tonneau for 2015 Toyota Tacoma