Replacement Lock Cylinder for a UWS Toolbox


i have a UWS toolbox and the lock cylinder was taken out. witch locking cylinder will fit my toolbox if it has square but rounded off paddle handles?


Expert Reply:

As long as the paddle handle on your UWS toolbox looks like the photo that I have attached, you can use the UWS Replacement Lock Cylinder, # UWSLOCKCH509. This lock comes with 2 keys.

If you still have your old keys, there will be a number on them that starts with the letters CH. If you can send me the numbers on your keys, I can see if we have a lock cylinder that matches your old keys.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
John H

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>