bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is the Extension Piece for an RV Waste Valve Handle Available as a Replacement Part


I ordered 2 new waste valve handles since mine were missing but I cant attach one of them because Im missing the threaded rod that goes in between both pieces. Do you sell the threaded rod piece? Its about 2 inch long threaded rod that screws both pieces together.


Expert Reply:

The threaded bolt you're referring to is not included with the handles like the # T1003-6MNVP, and is not offered as a replacement part. This bolt is 1/4" x 20 thread, so you might be able to source it locally. If you don't have the connector then it is included with the extension # TX8HPB, which also has a replacement handle included.

The extensions do come in various lengths, so if you need a specific length let me know and I can help you locate an appropriate replacement. I've also linked our entire selection of them to this answer.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>