Q & A Icon

Recommended Power Adapter for 1985 Mallard Camper Into House 110v


what kind of extention cord do i use?


Expert Reply:

Your 1985 Mallard Camper has a 30 amp power supply. The Mighty Cord RV Power Cord Adapter Plug - 30 Amp Female to 15 Amp Male - Round # A10-1530ARDVP or the Mighty Cord Dog Bone RV Power Cord Adapter - 30 Amp Female to 15 Amp Male - 12" - Black # A10-1530BK are the adapter you will need.

You can use the Power Grip RV or Household Power Cord Extension - 125V - 15 Amps - 30' Long # CAM55142 for an extension but it will be best to use the larger 30 amp extension cord like # A10-3025E.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>