bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement for Glo Brite 126R Marker Lights in Amber and Red  


I need one amber and one red marker light 126R two wire for a cargo trailer. Do you ship to Canada?


Expert Reply:

To replace your GloBrite 126 marker lights you can use the # MC44RB for the red light and the # MC44AB for the amber light. Both of these lights are 2 wire lights and will work well on your cargo trailer.

And yes, we can ship this particular product to our neighbors to the North.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>