Derale Power Steering Cooler Recommendation for a Honda Pilot
Honda says a heavy duty power steering cooler should be used and offers that for its installation. Is the part #D13310 a HD part?
asked by: James
If you are looking for a heavy duty power steering cooler I would go for a Derale 4-Pass Tube-Fin Power Steering Cooler # D13212 over the Derale Tube-Fin Power Steering Cooler # D13310 that you referenced as the # D13212 is a four pass cooler that would have more cooling power than the # D13310.
Either cooler would work on your Honda Pilot, but the # D13212 would have more cooling power and I would consider it heavier duty.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Power Steering Coolers
- Cooler and Install Kit
- 8-1/8W x 5T x 3/4D Inch
- With 11/32 Hose Barb Inlets
more information >
- Q&A: Power Steering Cooler Recommendation for an Off-road Rock Crawler
- Q&A: Should 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ for Trails Use Power Steering Cooler
- Q&A: Third Brake Light Camera for 2015 Chevy 2500 HD and Factory Monitor
- Q&A: Oil Cooler for Use on a Motorcycle
- Q&A: Recommended Transmission and Power Steering Cooler for 2006 Honda Pilot
- Q&A: Replacement Rear Camera For Rear View Safety 918 Camera on a 2017 Ram ProMaster 1500
- Q&A: Stud Mount Size and Cable Length of the RVS-TAILGATE Camera