bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Waste Valve Handle for 1995 Dodge Pleasureway with V on Handle


My handle for the black water sewer has broken and its a screw on. The make is a 1995 Dodge pleasureway. I want to make sure I get the correct one as Im getting it ready to sell The handle says V-Handle threaded with a 2 printed on the left side


Expert Reply:

The V you see on the handle you have now stands for Valterra so the replacement handle part # T1003-6MNVP that you referenced is the correct part you'd need.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>