bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Does Replacement Hub for Rock Tamers Fit


I have an older rock tamer setup. But my new truck has a 2-1/2 inch reciever and I have the Reese 48” extension to get hitch behind truck camper. Will this center hub be a direct swap for my existing 2” center hub?


Expert Reply:

The Replacement Hub # ERT057 you referred to attaches to Hub Arms # ERT039 and # ERT040 which are part of the Rock Tamers Heavy-Duty, Adjustable Mud Flap System for 2" Hitches # ERT00108.

So if you have Rock Tamers model # ERT00108 then Replacement Hub # ERT057 will work for you but this is the only 2" system I can confirm the hub will work on.

Keep in mind you will need to tighten the hub with Clamp Bolts # ERT052.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>