bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Upright Assembly for CE Smith Roller Guide Ons for Boat Trailer


CE Smith Roller-Style Guide-Ons for Boat Trailers - 21inch Tall - 1 Pair Item # CE27610 The above item has what I am looking for but I dont need the whole metal bracket. I just need the black rubber part. The bottom cap and middle rubber piece fell off mine. I have no idea how but it did. Do you sell just the rubber parts? Thanks.


Expert Reply:

The best solution we have would be the Replacement Roller-Style Guide-On # CE27612PG which gives you a single upright with new rollers installed already for your # CE27610. We do not have just the rollers by themselves currently.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>