bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Base Plate Covers


I lost the rubber like cover that goes on the toad connection and would like to buy more. For back up would like to purchase the cover that protects the coach connection as well. I found them on a link to your company but as usual the link will not work for me to purchase. Can you direct me to these parts so I can order online. or direct me to who to call so I can order them. please


Expert Reply:

I believe what you are looking for are base plate covers such as the 1-1/4" receiver cover # RM-212 or 1-1/2" cover # RM-210. There is a square plug connection for certain Roadmaster tow bars as well, the # RM-200140-40. I have added a link to our page that has our available covers and other accessories so you can find what you need. If you have any questions about fit please let me know and I'd be happy to help.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>