Carrier Tool that Grabs the Hitch Ball


Saw your ad for a handheld hitch carrier that grabs the ball on the receiver hitch. Can you tell me what the part number is ! Thanks


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're referring to the HitchGrip Carrying Tool which is part # 303-HG-712. It's techincally designed for carrying a heavy weight distribution head but could be used for any ball mount. It's a reasonably new product and so far people love it.

The only catch is that it only works with a 2-5/16 inch ball.

I've linked a video review for you.

expert reply by:
Charles S

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>