Q & A Icon

Recommended Removable Mud Flaps And Rock Guards For Tow Vehicle


im looking for a not sure what you call it but it goes on your hitch and goes across the back of your truck and acts as a broom so rocks and things dont fly up and hit the front of your trailer can you help me find it if you sale them thxs..........


Helpful Expert Reply:

To protect your trailer from rocks and road debris, I recommend the RoadMaster RoadWing Removable Mud Flap System for Full Size Trucks - 77" Wide # RM-4400, the RoadMaster RoadWing Mud Flap System for Midsize Trucks and SUVs -73" Wide # RM-4400-73 or the Rock Tamers Heavy-Duty, Adjustable Mud Flap System for 2" Hitches - Matte Black # ERT00108.

These fit right over your ball mount and mount with screws. They are easily added or removed when not towing but will save your trailer from debris kicked up from the road.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>