bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Titan 60 Actuator Master Cylinder Replacement


I recently purchased a brake kit. The actuator leaks massive amounts of fluid thru the cap vent hole. I recently noticed a rubber cup floating around inside the fluid reservoir. I assume is goes to the cap, since it fits inside. I have tried placing it inside the cap numerous ways and it falls out into the reservoir and fluid pukes out vent hole. Can someone tell me which way the rubber cup fits into the inside of the cap? Looking at the pics of replacement caps, mine looks nothing like that. Should I pay for a new cap?


Expert Reply:

It sounds like your master cylinder is damaged. It shouldn't be leaking fluid and whatever portion of the reservoir that is floating around is not something that would have just came unscrewed.

Since you have a Titan Model 60 you would want the Replacement Master Cylinder # T4395100.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>