Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What Comes with the Annex for 2 Person Yakima SkyRise Tents #Y07421
The Annex for 2 Person Yakima SkyRise Tents #Y07421 is just the enclosure that you see pictured beneath the Yakima SkyRise tent in the attached review video. This is a fit for the (discontinued) SkyRise Y07407 (Red) or SkyRise HD #Y07436 (Tan and… view full answer...
- Tonneau Cover and Adapter Kit for Yakima OverHaul HD and OutPost HD Racks on 2018 Toyota Tacoma
I reached out to a representative of Yakima who told me the Tonneau Cover Adapter Kit for Yakima OverHaul HD and OutPost HD Truck Racks #Y01155 is only a fit for the Retrax XR series of tonneau covers. It was explained that they are working on… view full answer...
- How Many More Lumens Will an LED Flood Light Put Out When Compared To a Halogen Flood Light
I am not sure which flood light that you are referring to but if you know the type and wattage rating of the bulb then you can get a good idea of the lumen output. The Optronics Halogen Utility Light part #QH16CTS for example contains a 35 watt… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Load Range C and D ST175/80D13 Trailer Tires
The difference between an load range C and load range D tire in the same size is the capacity and psi rating. The two tires will still have the same dimensions and fit on the same wheel. The D rated tire has a higher capacity. For a ST175/80D13 like… view full answer...
- Toy Hauler Adjustable Rear Screen
Yes, the Toy Hauler Screen has an Adjustable design that fits all major model toy hauler tailgate openings. The width and height are adjustable for a custom fit with hook and loop strips for fiberglass or aluminum frame toy haulers, part… view full answer...
- Replacement LED Flood Light for Load Lights on a Horse Trailer
The Opti-Brite LED Work Light #TLL60FB is a 2-wire light with black being power and white being ground. It will wire in to your trailer's existing wiring. As long as the current lights run on 12, 24, or 36 volt DC this light is compatible. view full answer...
- Will Optronics LED Work Light #UCL24CB Properly Illuminate 16 Foot Enclosed Trailer
The Optronics LED Work Light #UCL24CB features an effective lumen output of 780 lumens (which refers to the actual light output when taking into account all of the real world factors such as the light traveling through the lens). This is a pretty… view full answer...
- What Is the Color Temperature Rating of the Buyers Products LED Work Light 3371492196
The Buyers Products LED Work Light part #3371492196 has a 6,000K color temperature which produces a cool white light. view full answer...
- How to Carry a Canoe While 5th Wheel Towing with a 2016 Ram 2500 4-Door
To carry a canoe with your 2016 Ram 2500 while also towing a 5th wheel trailer you need a front mount hitch, a roof rack, and a carrier or padding to protect your canoe. If you have the front tow hooks I recommend the Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Thule T2 Pro and Thule T2 Pro XT Version
The biggest change between the Thule T2 Pro and Pro XT #TH9034XTS is the distance between the bikes. Originally the T2 Pro was designed to work with Fat bikes right out of the box. The only issue was people had a hard time getting 2 Fat bikes to fit… view full answer...
- Truck Bed Tent and Air Mattress For Camping In 2016 Ram 1500
Great news! There is a truck bed tent that fits the bed of the 2016 Ram 1500. I recommend a Rightline Truck Bed Tent for your Ram 1500. If the truck has a 6-1/2 foot bed you need part #RL110730, you need part #RL110750 for a 5-1/2 foot bed or part… view full answer...