Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Can a 2017 Chevy Colorado be Flat Towed?
Yes, you can flat tow your 2017 Chevy Colorado so long as it has a Four-Wheel Drive Low setting. There are a number of things you will need to flat tow, starting with base plates. If your Colorado does not have Adaptive Cruise Control, I recommend… view full answer...
- Recommended Rack Setup for Small Yakima Skyrise HD Tent on a F-150 with Retrax XR Cover
The most low-profile option we have for you to mount the Yakima SkyRise HD Tent part #Y07436 on your 2018 Ford F-150 with the RetraxPRO XR Hard Tonneau Cover is the Yakima JetStream Crossbar System part #Y00427-482104. This system has been tested… view full answer...
- Tonneau Cover and Adapter Kit for Yakima OverHaul HD and OutPost HD Racks on 2018 Toyota Tacoma
I reached out to a representative of Yakima who told me the Tonneau Cover Adapter Kit for Yakima OverHaul HD and OutPost HD Truck Racks #Y01155 is only a fit for the Retrax XR series of tonneau covers. It was explained that they are working on… view full answer...
- Tent Solution for Expanding Space in Enclosed Trailer
There are several sizes and designs of the Let's Go Aero ArcHaus tent shelters like the #SAR024 that you referenced. Some of these tents, such as #SAR598, are intended for installation at the back of a vehicle while others like the ArcHaus Tent… view full answer...
- How Many More Lumens Will an LED Flood Light Put Out When Compared To a Halogen Flood Light
I am not sure which flood light that you are referring to but if you know the type and wattage rating of the bulb then you can get a good idea of the lumen output. The Optronics Halogen Utility Light part #QH16CTS for example contains a 35 watt… view full answer...
- How to Use Yakima SkyRise Rooftop Tent With 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
We do have an option for you to still be able to use your tent, although the Yakima SkyRise Tent #Y07437 is only compatible with roof racks that fit on raised side rails, fixed mounting points, or flush side rails. A Jeep Wrangler such as a 2019 Jeep… view full answer...
- Is there an Aero ArcHaus Tent Shelter that comes with the screen and floor ?
Let's Go Aero makes several tents that are economical and adaptable. The Aero ArcHaus Tent Shelter part #SAR024 is ideal for use as a canopy for shade or storage. It is a stand-alone shelter and does not attach to your vehicle. If you are looking… view full answer...
- Is Let's Go Aero ArcHaus Tailgate Tent for 6' Hatches Adjustable To Clear Kayaks On Roof
The Lets Go Aero ArcHaus part #SAR598 for 5' wide hatches is adjustable! The standard height of the tent is 6.6 feet tall. If you wanted to make the tent shorter, you could tighten the webbing straps on the floor to make adjust the tent down to 6… view full answer...
- Low Amp Draw LED Lights for Snowmobile Trailer
The Buyers Products Rectangular Flood Light part #3371492139 produces 1,260 lumens for 30 meters which is quite a lot for such a small light and it only draws .34 amps. It has a directional housing which will help direct the light in the place of… view full answer...
- Will Optronics LED Work Light #UCL24CB Properly Illuminate 16 Foot Enclosed Trailer
The Optronics LED Work Light #UCL24CB features an effective lumen output of 780 lumens (which refers to the actual light output when taking into account all of the real world factors such as the light traveling through the lens). This is a pretty… view full answer...
- Replacement LED Flood Light for Load Lights on a Horse Trailer
The Opti-Brite LED Work Light #TLL60FB is a 2-wire light with black being power and white being ground. It will wire in to your trailer's existing wiring. As long as the current lights run on 12, 24, or 36 volt DC this light is compatible. view full answer...