Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Picking Between 130 Watt and 90 Watt Solar Panels for No Boundaries 10.6 Camper
The bigger the solar panels you go with from Go Power the more wattage you end up getting so between the 130 watt kit part #34282730 and the #34282729 I'd go with the 130 watt kit. The length is only 10 inches longer so overall you get more… view full answer...
- Where Does EcoHitch Hidden Front Mount Hitch #306-X7900 Install on 2018 Ram 2500
The 2 inch receiver for the EcoHitch Hidden Front Mount Trailer Hitch #306-X7900 referenced in your question will actually protrude through the grille of your truck. This allows for a really clean appearance while also maintaining your existing… view full answer...
- 7-Way RV Trailer Connector Wiring Diagram
When wiring a trailer connector, it is best to wire by function, as wire colors can vary. We have an excellent wiring diagram on our website, I will provide you a link so you can look at it. If you are looking at the inside of the trailer connector… view full answer...
- Is Door Latch Needed to Keep RV Everchill Fridge Closed During Travel
The Everchill Everchill Refrigerator for RVs #324-000119 does have a latch kit to ensure the door stays closed but it also has a very strong magnet setup in the door to keep it shut during travel. The latch kit is the part #324-000149 which will hold… view full answer...
- Purpose of Curt Stabilizing Strap #18050
In order to satisfy Curt warranty requirements, any of their Class I or II receivers (like the C11423 you referenced) as well as a few of their Class III hitches must be used with a stabilizing strap like part #18050. This applies to any non-trailer… view full answer...
- How to Determine the Right Air Pressure to Fill a Trailer Tire
I can end this debate for you real fast! Trailer tires, which will have an ST in front of the size, should always be inflated to the maximum psi indicated on the tire. Trailer tires usually do not have a recommended and maximum psi indication so I am… view full answer...
- Brake Controller Wiring for Ford E-450 Motorhome
If your vehicle has a factory brake controller plug, you can simply use the Tekonsha Plug-In Wiring Adapter for Electric Brake Controllers – Ford, Item #3034-P, which will connect to the vehicle plug and the brake controller. On the new E-450… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Load Range C and D ST175/80D13 Trailer Tires
The difference between an load range C and load range D tire in the same size is the capacity and psi rating. The two tires will still have the same dimensions and fit on the same wheel. The D rated tire has a higher capacity. For a ST175/80D13 like… view full answer...
- How to Gain Ground Clearance for a Travel Trailer that Hits the Driveway When Entering or Leaving
There are a couple different ways to raise the ride height of your trailer, but before we choose the best option for you, we will want to take a look at a few things. First, it sounds like you are not towing with your trailer level so you do not hit… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a 4-Way and 7-Way Trailer Connector
A 4-Way trailer connector has the basic lighting functions only; running lights, left turn signal and brake lights, right turn signal and brake lights, and ground. A 7-Way has these functions and a 12 volt circuit, a circuit for electric trailer… view full answer...
- Recommended 5th Wheel Hitch for 2019 Ford F-350 with Factory Prep Package
Congratulations on your new truck! For your 2019 Ford F-350 that is equipped with the factory prep package I highly recommend the B&W OEM Companion 5th Wheel Hitch #BWRVK3305. The Companion series hitches are considered by many to be the best on… view full answer...