Gooseneck Coupler Recommendations for a Pace American Trailer with Gooseneck King Pin


Will this coupler work on my 4 1/2 od tube. I have a Pace American trailer with gooseneck king pin. Would like to convert to ball coupler.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you have something like the part # BD0289590300 on your trailer now and you are looking for a way to convert it to a gooseneck hitch that is designed to couple to a gooseneck ball.

Which the only inner tube gooseneck hitch that would fit your square 4-1/2 inch outer tube would be the # BD1289210300.

A better solution might be to completely remove what you have on your trailer and install an entire new assembly like part # BD0289500300.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>