Replacement Fender for Shorelander Boat Trailer SRV1724


I have a 1999 galvanized Shorelander boat trailer, SR-V1724 frame. A fender has broken off at the bolts. The fender had front and back electric lights. My question is, do you have a like fender that can effectively replace the old fender? Thank You


Expert Reply:

Thanks for the information regarding your boat trailer, I was able to look up the tire size of your trailer in order to determine an appropriate replacement fender. I found that the trailer tire specified for your trailer was listed as a ST185/80R13. Therefore the trailer wheel is a 13 inch wheel with an approximate overall diameter of 24.4 inches. If your trailer tire is not this size please feel free to reply with an updated tire size and I can make additional recommendations for you.

I have provided a link of the fenders that will work with your existing trailer and a 13 inch tire size. Several of these fenders provide areas that are intended to mount lights but none have lights that are included with the fenders. For your trailer I recommend the Fulton Single Axle Trailer Fender with Top and Side Steps, this comes in 3 colors white # F008573, silver # F008593, and black # F008583. The dimensions of this fender are 9 inches wide by 40 inches long by 12 inches tall. It is made of high-density polyethylene, is corrosion proof, impact resistant and has a built in side and top step.

I have also provided a link to a variety of replacement light options that you might need on your replacement fender(s). I have narrowed the replacement light options to submersible and surface mount options that would work best on your boat trailer replacement fender(s). I recommend a replacement light like the Optronics Seal 6-1/2 Oval # STL78AB in amber or the # STL78RB in red.

I have included links to the parts listed above as well as a product demonstration video for your reference.

expert reply by:
Rachael H

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>