bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement for Atwood Yoke Style A-Frame Coupler For 2 Inch Hitch Ball  


Trying to find a repair kit for Atwood trailer. 2 inch ball yoke style (pretty sure part number is cp02-010)


Expert Reply:

I do have an option for you but Atwood was bought out and their replacement parts are no longer available, including the repair kit you would need. The best option is to replace that A-frame coupler with a new one that attaches to a 2 inch hitch ball.

I recommend replacing your coupler with the A-Frame Trailer Coupler - Yoke Latch # CA-5210-B which is the same style of coupler that you have now.

expert reply by:
Scott S

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>