bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

90 Degree Valve Stem Solution for Tuson Tire Pressure Monitor System


Is it possible to get this system with 90 degree valve stems? Or do you have to add extensions?


Expert Reply:

I have a solution but we don't offer the Tuson tire pressure monitoring system # 335TPMS6WIVS with 90 degree valve stems so you'd need to use 90 degree adapters like the part # WM802990 and you'd be set.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>