bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

50 Amp RV Power Cord Extension to Plug Into Shore Power


50 amp rv extension cord from main power cord to shore power? We just purchased a 2017 Forest River Sandpiper and we are totally new to RVing. This RV has 50 amperage, and there is a dog one hooked into the end of the main power cord that plugs into shore service. My question is What kind of an extension cord should I use to plug the dog bone into and then plug this extension cord into shore power? Your help will be greatly appreciated.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are wanting just an extension for your current 50 amp power cord to plug into shore power; we do have that, you just need to choose the length you need.

- 10 Feet: Mighty Cord RV Extension Cord # A10-5010EH

- 15 Feet: Mighty Cord RV Extension Cord # A10-5015EH

- 25 Feet: Mighty Cord RV Extension Cord # A10-5025EH

- 50 Feet: Mighty Cord RV Extension Cord # A10-5050EH

Each of these extension cords will plug into 50 amp shore power, so if you need to plug into 30 amp shore power, you'll simply need adapter, the Mighty Cord RV Power Cord Adapter Plug - 50 Amp Female to 30 Amp Male # A10-3050AVP.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>