What Jack Stand Pads will Work with My 4-Inch Square Trailer Jack Feet?
Hi. I have a 2022 Keystone Bullet 29 ft. The leveler pads are 4 inch sq. will the snap pads work on this model?
asked by: Bryce
I have a pad solution for you. I went ahead and called my contact at SnapPad, and she confirmed that the SnapPad XTRA Jack Pads for Lippert Leveling Systems w/ 6" Square Jack Feet # SN99FR will not work for your 4-inch square feet. There is unfortunately no customized pad (with raised ridges) that will work safely.
With that being said, the best alternative is 2 pairs of the StayPut Jack Stand Pad w/ Handle - 13-7/8" x 11-7/8" # A10-0924. This pad is a universal-type pad that does not have raised ridges on the sides. With the StayPut, you will have plenty of surface area for your 4-inch square feet.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Jack Pads
- 2 Jack Pads
- Round Foot
- Square Foot
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- SnapPad Feet for BAL Power C Jack on 2022 Winnebago Micro Minnie w/ 5-1/2 Inch Square Jack Feet
- Recommended SnapPad Jack Pads for Equalizer Leveling System w 10" Octagon Jack Feet
- Recommended SnapPads For A Lippert PSX1 Stabilizer Jack
- SnapPads For Lippert Powered Stabilizer Jacks With 6 Square Feet
- What SnapPad Will Fit My Lippert 6 Inch Square Stabilizer Feet
- Do SnapPad XTRA Jack Pads Fit Square 5-3/4" Jack Feet
- Installation of SnapPad XTRA Jack Pads for Lippert Leveling Systems
- Recommended SnapPad HiWay Plus Jack Pads for 2014 Allegro
- Can The SnapPad XTRA Jack Pads for Lippert Leveling Systems Handle 36,000 lb. Motorhome
- Pad For Stabilizer Jack With 5-3/4" Feet
- Recommended SnapPads For A Lippert PSX1 Electric Stabilizing Jack
- SnapPad XTRA Jack Pads for Lippert Leveling Systems w/ Close to 6" Square Jack Feet
- SnapPads For a 2019 Heartland Mallard M32 Travel Trailer With Lippert Stabilizer Jacks
- JT's Strong Arm Compatibility With Snap Pads On Electric Travel Trailer Stabilizers